Information about our organization and website
ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS has made an effort to integrate new technology tools into its main activity: education.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34 /2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, company information is detailed below.
- Name of entity: ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS SLU
- Address: RONDA OF SEGOVIA 13 , 28005 MADRID
- C.I.F : B-84612027
- Phone: 659595271
- Web: www.cuatropecas.com
The purpose of this website is to provide information to visitors through anonymous access. You can access and browse our web pages without disclosing your personal data.
Our sites do not include links to third party service providers. We collect the personal data that you may give while using our services. Data were collected at the time when the user accesses this website and request information from ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS by sending a mail to the following address: email@example.com
We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, as public records, or private organizations.
We can collect and us personal information for other objectives such as:
- Relations with Administration
- Educational personal information
All private data are given by each user through our web registration forms voluntarily. Data collected will be used by the website administrators or for marketing purposes. Information given will be treated as strictly confidential. Acoording to Ley Orgánica 15/1999, of December 13th., and regulation 1720/2007, December 21st. This company will include personal data collected through the website in a file called “Possible customers” that has been informed to the Data Protection Agency. Responsible of this file is ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS, S.L.U. ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS, requests your authoritatation to treat data as explaine before. Nevertheless should you want a different treatmente, you can communicate that to our company. If after 30 days you don’t say anything about not being included in these files, ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS will understand you accept the use of your data. Anyway you can cancel this authorization at any time.
Automatic Reception of Information
We don’t use “cookies” in our website. “Cookies” are small files that collect users information and are hosted at server where website is. We don’t register automatically personal data neither contact registered information by other media.
Privacy of Under-Age
We collect personal data of under-age children and take specific media to protect their privacy, always with parents authorization. We give information about systems used to treat personal data of under-age in our website.
Confidentiality / Security
We do not give visitors to our website the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data, however we implemented policies, rules and technical measures to protect personal data under our control from: Unauthorized access. Improper use or disclosure. Unauthorized modification. Unlawful destruction or accidental loss. All our employees and data processing units which have access to the processing of personal data or are associated with, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors ‘ personal data. We guarantee that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation. You can access to personal data we may hold about you by sending an e- mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will provide an intelligible copy of the personal data we hold about you. We will ask you to give us proof of your identity. Once verified, we will provide the information without any charge. We cannot in any case provide private information that compromises the security of the user, such as passwords. If the user cannot access his passwords, we will provide the means for you to create a new password. We reserve the right to facilitate our visitors a copy of their personal data, but will tell you why we refuse to do so, however, will allow you to challenge our decision.
The terms and conditions set out below regulate access and use of URL: www.cuatropecas.com (hereinafter the Site), owned by ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS S.L.U. with C.I.F B-84612027 and address in Madrid, Ronda de Segovia 13, 28005 Madrid. This web and its content is owned by ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS S.L.U..
Using the Site gives the condition of user of the Website (hereinafter the user) and expresses the full and unreserved acceptance by the User of each and every one of the General Conditions published by ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS at the same time the user accesses the Site. Consequently, the user must carefully read the General Conditions in each of the occasions on which it intends to use the Site. If the user decides not to accept these Terms and /or , where applicable, special conditions , you should not access and /or use the services and /or content offered by ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS.
ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS, is a private institution whose purpose is the education of children between 0 to 3 years old.
Conditions of Access and Use of the Site
Free access and use of the services provided by the Website of ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS.
Need of Registration
Technical Requirements to Access the Site
To access the Website, the User must have access to the Internet network; pay fees for access and connection and dispose of the equipment and systems necessary to connect to the internet, including an adequate terminal being used (computer, phone, etc. .) and a modem or other analogous access or similar. For correct access and viewing of certain content and services of the Site , the user may need to download to your computer equipment certain computer programs or other logical elements. Such installation shall be borne by the User, declining ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS any liability which might arise.
Guarantee Access to the Site
ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS will make all reasonable efforts to try to ensure the availability and accessibility to the Website twenty-four (24) hours a day for every day of the year. ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS does not accept any liability, whether in contract or tort, directly or subsidiary, for any damage or loss that may occur due to the lack of availability or continuity of operation of the Website and the Services and failures in the access to the different sections of the Site.
Denial and Withdrawal of the Access to the Site and its Services
ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS reserves the right to refuse or withdraw access to the Website and /or Services at any time without prior notice to users who violate these Terms general or Special Conditions that may apply.
Also, ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS reserves the right to suspend the display of the web page without any prior notice.
Obligation to Correct use of the Site , Services and Contents
a) The User. The User agrees to use the Site, its services and content in accordance with the law, these General Conditions, as well as morality and generally accepted good customs and public order. The User agrees not to use the Site, its services and content for illicit purposes contrary to these General Conditions, prejudicial to the rights of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or prevent normal use and enjoyment thereof by other users . In particular forebears:
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the Contents of the Site, unless you have obtained the written permission of the copyright.
- Delete or manipulate the “copyright” and other data identifying the rights of the holders included in the content as well as technical protection devices or other information mechanisms that might contain the contents.
- Users are obliged to indemnify ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS for any damage or harm caused by the misuse of this website, breach these terms and conditions and / or the law.
- Individuals or companies submitting any information to ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS, undertake it to be truth and not violate any third party rights or the law. If you consider that any content and /or information on this website violates a legitimate right or current legislation please contact us.
b) The Site. ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements of the content that might alter your computer system (software and hardware) or electronic documents and files stored in your computer system. Use of services offered by the Site of ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS under the Unsolicited Advertising Policy regulated by the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ( LSSICE ). By default, the User and the ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS undertake to make use of the Services under the Policy unsolicited Advertising , in particular , are committed to:
- Will not send unsolicited e-mails nor chains of e-mails
- In case of comercial shipment of users will receive the Word “comercial” to avoid any error. In other undergoing Advertising Policy, and always within the legal scope outlined in the Law of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce ( LSSICE ), the user must explicitly consent to the new conditions.
The information provided by the user is confidential and will be incorporated into an automated file registered with the Data Protection Agency, in order to meet the relevant applications . If you want to make any changes or cancellation of your data , you should contact by email at email@example.com, or in writing addressed to: Ronda de Segovia 13, 28005 Madrid.
The content, information and advice expressed on this site should be understood as merely indicative.
ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS, does not respond in any way to the effectiveness or accuracy thereof, shall be exempt from any contractual or tort to the person or company making use of them, they are the ones who will decide at their discretion the opportunity for them. On this website we can eventually publish content supplied by third parties or companies, ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS is not responsible for the accuracy thereof, shall be exempt of any kind of contract or tort to the person or company to use them.
ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS acts with contractual good faith. ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS shall make available all technical, organizational and human resources to protecting the privacy of its users and customers, and shall at all times look after quality of its services. However ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS disclaims all civil and economic responsibility and shall not be responsible directly or indirectly for:
- the quality of service, speed of access, proper functioning or availability or continuity of the Site
- information entered by users, partners and third parties
- The damage caused to user by computers for access and /or use of the Website
- The veracity, accuracy or updating of information
- Failure to comply with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a result of the transmission, diffusion, storage , availability, reception or access to content by users
- Infringement of the rights of intellectual property , the rights to honor, personal and family privacy caused by actions or content given by contributions of users. ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS reserves the right to modify or remove any content discretion provided by the User.
- The vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, stored or made available to users
- Technical failures on the services provided by the implicit characteristics of computer systems and the Internet: the loss, misuse , alteration, unauthorized access, theft, fire, flood or other natural disaster affecting the data.
All the content located on the Website, text, images, marks , graphics, logos, buttons , software files, color combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents are protected by laws on intellectual property and are owned by the ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS, except where specifically stated otherwise. Therefore, copying, reproduction, dissemination, distribution or public communication by electronic means or otherwise, without written permission from the ESCUELA INFANTIL CUATRO PECAS is forbidden.
These conditions are are subject to Spanish law. For any dispute arising from the use of services offered or the content of the website the parties, with the acceptance of these conditions, shall be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city Madrid (España).